If you wish to make a complaint, please start by talking with the person concerned.
If the problem cannot be resolved at this level, please contact the Managing Director in writing. Do this as soon as possible after the problem has arisen so that it can be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
The MD will arrange a meeting with you to discuss your complaint, agree how it will be investigated and set a time-scale for this.
When investigating complaints, ACSYL's management aims to:
- understand the relevant facts in their context
- rectify any problems that ACSYL is responsible for
- apologise where appropriate
- work to prevent the recurrence of such problems
- foster continuous learning
- improve the quality of service that ACSYL provides